toadsage

Death note,naruto,bleach
Jun 13, 2007
mushroom kingdom :p
Wii Online Code
5764-2161-6311-8812
im going to a battle w/ only one type like goblin

Goblin said:
hi i everyone and welcome to :devil:THE GOBLINS KING ARENA:devil:here u can use your fighting type pokemon only (hacked aren't allowed)"even though i know that everybody may not like this and they'll spam and change the subject"but my idea was is to make a 6 fighting type pokemon battle to see if anybody can battle like a gym leader with certain type of pokemon.:ihih:

all the same rules although it will be with a different type WATER also this will determine the greatest water master

there is one rule i will also add though NO LEGENDS or else u will be disqualified
also goblin repped u for the idea

LOLZ...COUNT ME IN..OOPS CAPS ON..OH WAIT IT'S STILL ON..WTF? wtf? Okay good now. Lol I am 100% SURE someone will bring a kingdra, vaporeon, and a ludicolo. Not all on the same team, all the people in torny combined.

Slimi said:
LOLZ...COUNT ME IN..OOPS CAPS ON..OH WAIT IT'S STILL ON..WTF? wtf? Okay good now. Lol I am 100% SURE someone will bring a kingdra, vaporeon, and a ludicolo. Not all on the same team, all the people in torny combined.
Dammit Slimi, nice job revealing half my team. Back to the drawing boards T.T =P

damit, I have 4 water pokemon..Wait...is there a species clause? I have 3 of this pokemon so it will make 6...

Back