Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ultimate MMORPG

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by Anocte, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Anocte

Anocte WiiChat Member

Motion sensing controllers are by far the best thing I have seen in gaming. i own a wii, and love playing games that use the motion controller, as well as nunchuck movement. It allows me to be, in a way, a part of the game. i also think that it could be taken to a whole new level. I can see a game that really connects the players into the wii world. I dont mean connecting wires to the person and suspending him/her to literally sense every movement, but with a few modified versions of the already available controllers, a player could gain more control. Take the nunchuck's ability to feel a thrust. extend the wire, or make it wireless, and attatch it to one's leg, and you can kick. Take the wii motion plus, and put it in, and give the character a weapon. Now, you can strike a foe, and kick them down. Create a hand piece with a simple sensor, and you can use magic not by pressing a button, but by making a gesture or thrusting your hand. create a plotless mmorpg game that has quests and monsters and dungeons instead of a storyline, and you have an amazing game that really captures players in it's environment. i have tons of ideas on how to utilize the wii's motion abilities into a great game. Anyone interested please post your ideas, thoughts, concerns and praise, and i will contribute my ideas.