Umbrella Chronicles

Joey_Redd

King of Calenders
Dec 26, 2007
Denmark
Wii Online Code
0941-7582-9791-0906
Well here is a thread dedicated to the discussion of this game. I saw only 1 thread remotely like this but it was someone asking for help. Anyways who likes this game? I just bought it 4 weeks ago But I just started playing it this week. And so far I must say it has impressed me more than I thought it would. The graphics are so-so but its wii I expect that. Anyways the controls are pretty solid and I like how the RE series now has it's story line tied together. It's also fun to come back and play the game in this new perspective. Though I must say the worst enemy is the crimson head. Anybody else feel like contributing some input?

well yes the controls are solid, but a bit fast on the cursor. the actual gameplay graphics dont look that great but you shoudl look at the cut scenes. this game is really fun but i decide not to play so i can save it to play with others.

It does make a good party game. Any ways does it control better if you have the zapper mold for it? because I don't want to drop 30 euros on it if it controls worse. i ask because I have heard mixed reviews about the zapper mold..

It took me 14 hours to beat all the chapters and side quests. It is a very good game, not like RE4 but excellent with it's own merits.

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and Umbrella Chronicles is the perfect duo

Joey_Redd said:
It does make a good party game. Any ways does it control better if you have the zapper mold for it? because I don't want to drop 30 euros on it if it controls worse. i ask because I have heard mixed reviews about the zapper mold..

dont buy the zapper. its worse. its not terrible, but the controls are better without it.

can anyone tell me how the co-op mode is in this game? I've been looking for a FPS co-op for the Wii, but no luck so far. They are all deathmatch. I have CoD Vanguard and it's a great game but I want to play the actual campaign/mission with a friend.

Personally the co-op is very good. Each player gets to pick their own weapon and the game has a life bar depending on both players together. You have to work together and what not to beat the game. I almost never play alone I always save the levels to beat with a friend cause its much better.

awesome! im getting this game straight away when i go to jb hi-fi! co-op sounds awesome too! i wuldnt have got this game if it werent for joey redd starting this thread. rep for you

RE4 is older and is a game of its own and is set in 3rd person. Umbrella chronicals is a msh up of all the resident evil games and is a rail shooter which ties all the games together from 1-4.

Back