Underrated games

Kingston

Mohh2 Name: TheHater
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
What games do you think didn't get the love they deserved?

I think the timesplitters games and Alien syndrome.

Splinter cell: double agent. An excellent solo campaign and a sweet coop campaign make this game awesome imo.

StevenNevets said:
Only one that really stands out as underrated on the Wii for me is Elebits.

yessur, elebits is one of the most original and intuitively designed games i've ever played. it was no doubt rushed to get released near launch, and it still provides a great experience.

kinda samey throughout the game, but at the same time, i could spend hours picking up those bookcases and throwing them down the stairs. :yesnod:

Pokemon... Some kids are too scared to buy the games because of fear of ridicule from thier peers.but do you know why ? The Telivisoin PROGRAM. it makes pokemon look bad. I evolved my bulbasaur in 1 day. That ugly kid's bulbasaur hasnt even evolved yet and its been like 10 years.

lol....same with pikachu...is that thing lv.2 or lv.100, it awfully gets beat alot? it has been a long time?

Last edited:
and the justice system is terrible. they battle to catch the crook, and if they lose they just let them get away without a fight. Where are the guns. thats exactly how the show can ruin the game.

Last edited:
Back