Most underrated Wii Game?

Xaegoth

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
Harvard, IL
Wii Online Code
6873-9817-9041-2501
We all know about SMG, Mario Strikers, Metroid, Zelda, etc...

Heck, who DOESN'T know about THESE games?

But what game have YOU played, that some might not know about and that didn't get THAT great of a review, that YOU ABSOLUTELY love?!

My game is Super Swing Golf Season 2.

I just love this game and see that its rated for the most part around a 7.0 or lower.

If you liked any of the Hot Shots games, you WILL love this game!

So what game do YOU you think is highly UNDERrated?

I thought Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles was pretty under rated in its reviews (only 7/10). It's a brilliant game I'd give 10/10 for (though I've yet to try it out with the zapper).

theGodbees said:
Cabelas Big Game Hunter

Really?

I have honestly thought about picking this game up.

Have enjoyed the Cabela games on 360, like Alaskan Adventure.

SSX: Blur, got a lot of bad reviews and definitely didn't have the magic of previous games, but I LOVE Snowboarding so it's a good game IMO, and good soundtrack, not as good as last games, but still great IMO.

I really like Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, and I don' think it's received very good reviews. This is the first FE game I've played of the series, but I do know the fan base is all pretty hardcore

well forsome reason EVERYONE hates Red Steel
i know its not perfect but its a fun lil shooter

I go with Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles too! It's wicked!
Also Tenkaichi 3, i don't see anyone mention Tenkaichi 3 in their top 5/10 games to get in 2008 n stuff?
Some people are even saying that this may be the best fighting game out yet, and that it's in a league of its own!
I know them Americans have got it, i was wondering was any dbz games advertised on tv in america, cus they have been in the UK, its like vegeta flying toward you, and your like ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, DBZ!
yeap 42 days to go, today! It's killing me!!!!!!!! softly

most underrated in terms of ratings i would have to say is prob sonic and the secret rings (wasnt given the credit to which it deserves) and on this site i would say the game that isnt talked about enough or given enough credit is super paper mario. This is one of my fav. games of all time and its amazing.

Back