United States is Preparing To Attack Iran

dedpoet777

\/\/ii'd Out For Life
Dec 20, 2006
Surfside Beach, SC
Wii Online Code
0792-2476-6769-9631
Russian intelligence sees U.S. military buildup on Iran border

MOSCOW, March 27 (RIA Novosti) - Russian military intelligence services are reporting a flurry of activity by U.S. Armed Forces near Iran's borders, a high-ranking security source said Tuesday.

"The latest military intelligence data point to heightened U.S. military preparations for both an air and ground operation against Iran," the official said, adding that the Pentagon has probably not yet made a final decision as to when an attack will be launched.

He said the Pentagon is looking for a way to deliver a strike against Iran "that would enable the Americans to bring the country to its knees at minimal cost."

He also said the U.S. Naval presence in the Persian Gulf has for the first time in the past four years reached the level that existed shortly before the invasion of Iraq in March 2003.

Col.-Gen. Leonid Ivashov, vice president of the Academy of Geopolitical Sciences, said last week that the Pentagon is planning to deliver a massive air strike on Iran's military infrastructure in the near future.

A new U.S. carrier battle group has been dispatched to the Gulf.

The USS John C. Stennis, with a crew of 3,200 and around 80 fixed-wing aircraft, including F/A-18 Hornet and Superhornet fighter-bombers, eight support ships and four nuclear submarines are heading for the Gulf, where a similar group led by the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower has been deployed since December 2006.

The U.S. is also sending Patriot anti-missile systems to the region.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
source article:http://en.rian.ru/russia/20070327/62697703.html

Sweeeeeet!!!! As if the world doesnt hate us enough....

that article SCARES THE $HIT OUT OF ME. Why would the US start another war that they can't possibly win (in the long term)?

captainff said:
that article SCARES THE $HIT OUT OF ME. Why would the US start another war that they can't possibly win (in the long term)?

i dont know dude. but i remember a while back, like 6 months ago, iran said if we attacked them they had 40,000 suicide bombers ready to go into any u.s city and obviously cause some booms.

that is the type of statement psychos only make once. THAT is what scares me the most. 40,000 is enough to cover every major city in our country. wed be screwed.

dedpoet777 said:
i dont know dude. but i remember a while back, like 6 months ago, iran said if we attacked them they had 40,000 suicide bombers ready to go into any u.s city and obviously cause some booms.

that is the type of statement psychos only make once. THAT is what scares me the most. 40,000 is enough to cover every major city in our country. wed be screwed.

oh, and us too (UK) because we always support you guys in every military operation.......

on the other hand, Saddam said he had WMD's, and that turned out to be a little bit off the truth.....

still scared.

captainff said:
oh, and us too (UK) because we always support you guys in every military operation.......

on the other hand, Saddam said he had WMD's, and that turned out to be a little bit off the truth.....

still scared.

yeah man i hate to see that dude. that is what sucks the worst is that people in your country and ours both die because of the agenda of a few people who have no concern about human life. any stupid decision the shrub and his idiot gang of thugs come to, you guys are forced to back also.

its pathetic and for years now ive been ashamed of this country. the people let entirely too many things go by, because as long as they have all the material possessions they "need" to survive, then one cares who is dying and why theyre dying for some pointless war based on a lie, that they have admitted to telling.

it blows my mind...

why cant we just solve this now
worldataglance.jpg

ilikecookies said:
My S.S. teacher rambled on about this.

my english teacher told us this. i didn't have ss today, but my teacher for that's cool. she'll prob. let us talk on this the whole period instead of taking notes.

ha, no but seriously there's tons of world maps with the big nuclear danger symbol over the middle east

Back