Unlockable requirements.

I did over time and got hooked.
I love getting 3 level seven characters to challenge me.

i thikn there'll be multiple ways to unlock every character just like in melee how you can play vs matches or do the missions required

Unlocking Mewtwo was actually really simple. I just decided to leave the game running over night and the next day I had him.

OT: I suspect, as stated above, you'll be playing the through the subspace and then you'll bump into somebody. You'll see the new challenger approaching sign. Was you beat that character the story will continue but instead you'll be using the character you've just unlocked.

And about voice-acting, I don't know about that. Smash Bros has never had voice acting, but it also hasn't ever had text either. It would be sweet if it was Voice Acting though. I just feel that Link would create an issue with Voice Acting. Nintendo has always been really lazy with the Voice Acting thing.

neveragain said:
Has anyone been wondering not only what characters will be unlocked but how to unlock them?
Do you think it will be the same as melee or different?
also will their be characters only unlocked in Wi-Fi play (e.g Pikmin and Olimar: Win ten online fights)
what are the possibilities.
maybe theres only a small amount of players at the start but the first few are easy to unlock (e.g Peach: Save her instead of Zelda in the fight against Petey Piranha)
what do you people think?
i doubt that there will be Wi-Fi unlock ables considering how it doesn't keep track of your wins/losses.
I think that the Event's, Multi-man Melee, and Subspace will be the only things that will unlock characters. That and the ''You have to fight ____ times in normal brawl!"

To Mingus: I think link's fairy or Midna will talk for him. but with text. since link never talks. Or texts.

I hope multiplayer doesn't unlock too many characters, because my brother won't probably want to play this game because he isn't too good at games, and i'll slaughter him after just a few practice games...I'll have to get my friend to come over and play I guess lol.

duke_fan13 said:
I hope multiplayer doesn't unlock too many characters, because my brother won't probably want to play this game because he isn't too good at games, and i'll slaughter him after just a few practice games...I'll have to get my friend to come over and play I guess lol.

there's probably an OPTION to unlock characters in multiplayer. but there should be 1-player ways of doing so also. thats how it worked in melee for ex. unlocking mewtwo

miiwiiwii said:
hey i wonder how sonic enters.(mario through warppipe)
good call lol i think it'd be sweet if tails dropped him off... like an air raid of hedgehog lol

Back