Unwanted

Everyone must stay, there's nothing wrong with them. Peach is definately not a character that would be removed. She's unique and a good character. I don't play Peach myself, but I've seen many good Peach's out there.

Trickz said:
Everyone must stay, there's nothing wrong with them. Peach is definately not a character that would be removed. She's unique and a good character. I don't play Peach myself, but I've seen many good Peach's out there.
Some ppl have to go, if they all stayed then they would have less new characters to put in, would u want that? Plus, u have to want some characters out, there's got to be some characters that u hate playing w/. G&W, jiggly, luigi/mario, ice climbers, pichu, mewtwo, etc. etc.

Damit man u have to hate someone!:wtf:

I play better with Pichu than Mewtwo. Its sad that the "Best" (not sure if its still, haven't seen pokemon for a while) Pokemon gets owned by Pikachu, Pichu, and Jiggs. If Mewtwo got the boot, I'd be happy. Happy?

They can all go for all I care, but I know they won't. Pika was already in the trailer and they'll def keep jiggly.

TrueSmashBrother said:
Hes Not Even Three Dee!!!!
Lol, he doesn't know how to spell 3-D. Three Dee, priceless...(not trying to be a *****) I agree though w/ game & watch, tone down the lang though.:D

TrueSmashBrother said:
**** Mr Game And Watch Can Go Die He Sucks At Everything!!!!

Hes Not Even Three Dee!!!!

lol how bout I beat you with G&W and see how you feel, Mr TrueSmashBrother. And making fun of your Three Dee has already been done, so I won't say anything.

lol i bet he put that in in a similar style to saying words with different perspective. For example: impossible can be unpossible lol :p

Speaking of Mr G&W I don't use him at all and he's clunky to use but he's somewhat a random move character that can be highly entertaining for people who start playing SSBM or SSBB when it comes out.

Btw, Pichu's attacks are significantly more powerful as Pikachu but doesnt have the speed pikachu has.

They kind of have him in three dee - when kirby sucks Mr G&W he kinda becomes two dee but when you pause him, his body changes according to what move he does or whether he is jumping, moving or standing still.

Doesn't count:D

And when I first saw him say that sentence I thought he was doing that too, but three dee is just kind of...dumb.

lol regardless Game and Watch is probablly isnt going. I doubt anyone is leaving and Im sure if they really wanted to put in more characters the old amount thats returning would have no effect on it. If one character leaves that will tick off someone in the world so I doubt they'll do it. as for Dr. Mario though I think he should just be a costume...hes hardly differnt. but personally I always used him over mario.

Back