Unwanted

Dude Luigi rocks. And most of the FF games are REALLY hard to get into but they all have great stories. And they are REALLY LONG. But personally I like KH better. Anyway thats off subject. Um... I think Pichu and Dr. Mario really gotta go. I mean at least the power difference inbetween Link and Y. Link was noticable. Pichu was just crap. Jigglypuff has a slim chance of leaving since she/he was in the first and second ones.

In the guide book and on sites "it's" actually referred to as "it".

There's a ton of ppl I want gone but I know they won't get rid of them...

Yeah, it may look like a girl w/ her little tuff of hair and the bow, but she's got a karate band too. She's like donpatch in bo-bo-bo-bobobo, if anyone knows wut that is.

Hell, no. Too sporadic for me, although I have gotten addicted the last 2 episodes....I hope I don't keep watching, I might go insane:scared:

Ok my answer to the question of this thread is no. And I don't see why anyone dislikes some characters. On this page, I see some hate for Luigi. If you don't know WaveDashes that well, don't say anything about Luigi. His is the best in the game, giving him insane ground control. And I also see some hate for Jiggs. You've got to be kidding me. Jiggs owns! WoP! Using Jiggs multiple jumps correctly gives you great control over the air game, thus controlling the pace of the match! And I know people dislike Pichu. He's the ultimate "Hahaha I beat you with a horrible character!" Come on people, give this characters a chance.

anyone that thinks luigi sucks has never seen him used properly. like trickz said, he has AMAZING ground control. its really hard to get away from him and his attacks when you play vs someone that uses wavedashes alot.

as for jigglypuff, yes shes good ... if used right. and most people dont use her right. there are only a few people that ive seen that use her at her full potential.

as for pichu and dr.mario ... they're gay ... they need to die. ;)

Doc > Mario
Pichu sucks... I wouldn't really care if it was removed... but it's fun owning people that laugh when I choose him.

I like to get my friends who have never played the game b4 and tell them he's a great character. Then I totally own them. Even if it's just that once, it's evil, but it's fun....Plus they don't know how to do the 4-button restart combo. Noooobies:p

NateTheGreat said:
I'm surprised no one has said this character: Peach!! Sorry, I know we've been saying we want more female characters, but Peach is overly feminine and I don't know any friend of mine who's a girl that would play as her.

Perhaps if they changed her outfit and made her more interesting, like Shiek, then maybe, but that's not Peach, so.

Heck no! Peach has got to stay. She one of my best characters and I dominate with her! I'm sure she'll stay since there's a lack of female characters.

Yeah since Peach has one of the best recovery moves and her attacks, special attacks work in her favour and she's nearly at the top in the SSBM tier list. Fox, Marth and Sheik are at the very top of the tier list. It doesnt mean that you'll win by using these characters it means that they have more attack advantages over the other characters in SSBM...

Im not a peach player but when I see someone playing peach I don't think "oh you're a loser for picking a wimpy peach." I see if they are well aquainted with peach and if they are I play to my hardest to get that person peach player out. If they're noobs then I just muck around so they can have a chance to attack when it suits them. Makes fair playing.

Peach sure has got to stay, along with Jigglypuff and who else?

Back