Unwanted

They have to, he was in the trailer. They'll most likely keep mewtwo, maybe they'll trade him out for mew. I was never a big fan of mewtwo, his teleport sucked, everything sucked except disable. Even shadow ball sucked, I tested out everyone in practice mode and he was one of the weakest. Pichu and pikachu r more powerful.

I don't know who blaziken is cuz I stopped playing after yellow and the show in generated for youngins so yeah isn't like a big bird or something?

yeah, its a bird that looks sorta like a man

Attachments

• blaziken.jpg
    blaziken.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 113
ssbb_lover said:
They have to, he was in the trailer. They'll most likely keep mewtwo, maybe they'll trade him out for mew. I was never a big fan of mewtwo, his teleport sucked, everything sucked except disable. Even shadow ball sucked, I tested out everyone in practice mode and he was one of the weakest. Pichu and pikachu r more powerful.
Pichu stronger than Mewtwo:wtf: Sure pikachu is stronger than Mewtwo but he dosen't suck. His throwing moves are awsome, how he throws his opponets without even touching him. And if you dash towards a chracter with a sword or bat and repeatedly pressing A makes Mewtwo spin the weapon right on his opponet and that's just awsome cuz only Mewtwo can do that. Mewtwo' smash attack is cool, how he shocks his opponets as he come from the sky.His shadow ball is stonger than Samus' charge shot and his teleport was quick and responsive. Mewtwo is one of my best characters.:lol:

I must admit you guys got no clue what you are talking about. Mewtwo rocks and I say that just cuz my friend Joe could whoop all ya all with him. I personally think Yoshi, Ness, Jiggilypuff, and Mr. Game and Watch were the most powerful characters if used properly. Yoshi is my best character and I got 2nd in a tournament with him so I think he rocks. Him and Link are strong but not quite as slow as bowser and such.

Well I can't w8 for SSBB wireless play so that I can woop on ur but....BRING IT ON!

Hey I want to keep in touch with you 2 cuz I wanna whoop both ya. Bring it! plus it would be fun playing with ppl Im conversing with about the new game before it comes out. Yoshi kick all ya alls butts.

Cool, time to woop some egg layin dinasour butt. And how about u Stoukaph, who's ur best character right now?

you could have just PMed both of us and not waste peoples times. (dont be angry with me, im not trying to be mean -_-') Mewtwo's controls will probably change because hes kind of a clone of Samus. but he will most likely keep all his cool moves

Back