Urgent Help Needed!!!

TravH

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
Sorry to start a new thread but I have gone to so many sites/forums to find out how to setup my nintendo wii on a Airport Express wirelessly? I have done about everything that is on the net and I keep on getting the same error code 50330. Just wondering if anyone knows a step by step guide on how to get my wii up and running.. It is frustrating me that I can't get on the net. But I did alter the settings once and it got me on the net but it did not allow me to surf the net whilst on my laptop. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

TravH

TravH said:
Sorry to start a new thread but I have gone to so many sites/forums to find out how to setup my nintendo wii on a Airport Express wirelessly? I have done about everything that is on the net and I keep on getting the same error code 50330. Just wondering if anyone knows a step by step guide on how to get my wii up and running.. It is frustrating me that I can't get on the net. But I did alter the settings once and it got me on the net but it did not allow me to surf the net whilst on my laptop. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

TravH

Why is this urgent? You should have used a title such as "Help With 50330 Error using Airport Express", which would have been more appropriate.

your problem is no more urgent than any other noob on here who can't set up internet.
Search the forum, there are many help threads on this.
if you have tried everything you saw, and still can't get it to work, come talk to me.

Back