SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
Not sure if repost:

df8wc8k7_121dhcptrfx11.png

Haven't seen this, is sony the grey colour? :lol:
Jokes, but thanks for the info, interesting stuff.

guess the wii drought happened.. then nintendo boosted the production up.

laderer5 said:
guess the wii drought happened.. then nintendo boosted the production up.

Yeah thats what I was thinking about March as well.

Very interesting chart btw.

Thanks for the post. What is your source for this information?

Also why the hell does everyone keep mentioning how great sales are for the Wii, yet we still get screwed on the games. Wouldn't they want to market games or make them for the percentage of the people with more consoles?

I'd actually like to see where this information came from, because other various sites I've been on say that people are actually buying PS3's.

In June 1000 Wiis must have sold every 2 hours or so...

tunaonrice said:
Thanks for the post. What is your source for this information?

Also why the hell does everyone keep mentioning how great sales are for the Wii, yet we still get screwed on the games. Wouldn't they want to market games or make them for the percentage of the people with more consoles?

They keep mentioning how great the sales are on the Wii cause they are 3-4 times better than the PS3 and 2 times more than the 360.:crazy:
Also on the Wii it'll take game developers time to get used to the wii's controls and how to utulize them to thier maximum while the other sytems its the same as always.

This trend could be permanent. Just like the PS1-2, the Wii is the new big guy. It will generate 75% of sales, while the PS3, and 360 fight for the remaining 25%. Of coarse there are things that can change this. If Microsoft and Sony stay at $60 a game, they will ensure doom. The average gamer, the real average gamer avoids high priced games and goes for the bargain bin 90% of the time.

Back