USA to UK Gaming

csiguy4u said:
It's probably because the Queen won't let you use the Euro like a normal Eurpopean country.

Don't even make sense... the UK dollar or w/e is worth more then the USD that is what i am talking about we used to in the US have the highest exchange rate now we are down near the lowest and anyone with half a brain can figure that out why...

csiguy4u said:
I guess you couldn't figure that out since you didn't read my previous post. . .it pointed out the exact exchange rate. You do read english correct?

What the hell you going on about? i was not referring to any exchange rate just mentioning facts about how.....and the such wow u make alot of sense posting trying to insult someone without making any sense yourself

MorningStar said:
What the hell you going on about? i was not referring to any exchange rate just mentioning facts about how.....and the such wow u make alot of sense posting trying to insult someone without making any sense yourself

Your not making any sense.

i made every bit of sense if you would read the whole topic instead of my post only hence i have nothing further to say to someone like you that well blantly looks for a flame war...

MorningStar said:
i made every bit of sense if you would read the whole topic instead of my post only hence i have nothing further to say to someone like you that well blantly looks for a flame war...

Do you even know what you are saying?

Back