USB Keyboard and mouse for Internet Channel

CxThor

Want Wii, NY, HELP!
Dec 28, 2006
The 'Cello
I was at my friends the other day and Wii is amazing. It brings a whole new genre of gaming to the plate as well as extras like the weather, news, and internet. But i was on the internet and it got kind of frustrating having to use the onscreen keyboard and Wii-mote. I was wondering if its possible to plug in a USB mouse and / or keyboard to the Wii and be able to use that hardware. I don't see why Nintendo would put those ports on there for no reason.

i dont think so, im not sure but i think u cant...

no hardware at this moment. but im praying to god for a keyboard. The Pointer is the mouse.

I dont think current usb keyboards are compatible.

CxThor said:
I was at my friends the other day and Wii is amazing. It brings a whole new genre of gaming to the plate as well as extras like the weather, news, and internet. But i was on the internet and it got kind of frustrating having to use the onscreen keyboard and Wii-mote. I was wondering if its possible to plug in a USB mouse and / or keyboard to the Wii and be able to use that hardware. I don't see why Nintendo would put those ports on there for no reason.

NO. . .use the search, this has been asked a ton of times!!!

aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

yup... on screen keyboard sucks... i am on the wii rite now...its my only reliable net connection here at my moms house...lol

Back