USB Wifi Connector Problem.. VERY Annoying ..

crazymad0

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2008
It picks up the connector but when it does the connection test it says error 51340 cant connect to internet. i have proper drivers and everything but it just wont pass test ... GRR...whats tthe solution .. ive done the error code thing on the official site...zilch !!

crazymad0 said:
It picks up the connector but when it does the connection test it says error 51340 cant connect to internet. i have proper drivers and everything but it just wont pass test ... GRR...whats tthe solution .. ive done the error code thing on the official site...zilch !!

i had the same problem but it was because i was entering the wrong password, y do u need a USB wifi connector in the first place, the Wii has a wireless card already built in.

~X

X@vier said:
i had the same problem but it was because i was entering the wrong password, y do u need a USB wifi connector in the first place, the Wii has a wireless card already built in.

~X

This USB adapter goes to the PC to emulate a wireless router. So if there is no wireless router or ANY wired router, this would plug into the PC which occupies the ONLY ethernet port in the cable modem.

Bad Subnet...

I had a similar problem. My router was setup to use a subnet of 169.254.124.XXX which was fine for my other devices, but the Wii would connect get an IP, but not connect to the internet. I changed the router to use the 10.10.10.XXX subnet and it worked perfectly.

Back