vc games this friday

We usually only get 1 or 2 at a time unfortunately, last week was good though (Mario Kart 64). Hopefully Super Mario World will be out tomorrow.

If you want people to respect your posts and reply intelligently, maybe use a little grammar (We spell 'grammar' that way in Australia). "wow iv never played that isit gd" = wow, I've never played that, is it good. It's not that hard to type a few more letters :)

minto said:
anyone no what game r coming on vc this friday:thumbsup:
Nobody knows except Nintendo, and *still* people ask the exact same questions *every* week. Gee I wonder how long till someone posts a "wht vc gamez r cming out on monday!!?!!?!shift+1"

Makes me laugh how people ask these seemingly-obvious questions, totally oblivious to the reality that if they don't know, then we don't know either. So they're either too lazy to find out for themselves through Google or Wikipedia, or they're just a bit simple-minded that they aren't aware of the obvious.

Anyway, I hope it isn't just those three SEGA games coming out tomorrow. Those three and a SNES game would be cool. Give us some more choice.

Hmmm... We'll then I find it rather interesting how I knew 5 days prior to Mario Kart 64's release that it was comming last monday, end even more interesting that there were a lot more than me that knew. Information gets leaked all the time. Let people hope.

tell me friday night

--==Done==--

This week's new releases are:

NES: (500 Wii Points)
Gradius (1 player)

SEGA Mega Drive: (800 Wii Points)
Bonanza Bros. (1-2 players)
Comix Zone (1 player)
Gain Ground (1-2 players)

[heavy sarcasm] WOOHOO!! [/heavy sarcasm]

DragonM3D said:
Hmmm... We'll then I find it rather interesting how I knew 5 days prior to Mario Kart 64's release that it was comming last monday, end even more interesting that there were a lot more than me that knew. Information gets leaked all the time. Let people hope.
If by leaked you mean clearly written on the Nintendo website, then yes. Nintendo AU reported on the date for MK64 a week or so prior to it's release

Back