Vc Games??

jizzyd

ninty luva
Apr 5, 2007
Isle of Man
I reli wud like to know if you can copy ur vc games onto a memorystick/backup .... if u cant does that mean u wud have to buy the vc game again?

I'm in a good mood so I'll answer your question instead of making you search for the answer!:D

Yes you can transfer the dl game to a sd card, but you can't play it from the card, it must be on the internal wii memory. Even if you accidentally delete it from your Wii, you can redownload the game again for free, nintendo keeps a record of which games your console has downloaded. You would not have to buy the game again.
Hope that helps!

jizzyd said:
so does that mean u can make copies and sell them to ur friends??:hand:
No, the game is locked to your Wii, branded with your specific console number if you will. It would not work on another Wii, only your own.

LOl soz but coz ur here... 1 last thing, can u play starfox 64 with a gc controller?????????

I would assume so, check out the info here So far 64 games can use the classic and GC controller, just check the wiishop channel on your wii, it will tell you. It hasn't been released in Aus yet so I dont know for sure!

Back