VC Released 05/07/2007

I dont have final fight...=[

I have high hopes for Nintendo's VC games, but unfortunately I also realize that many of these games while being fun (back in the day), will only provide moments of gaming nostalgia.

Nintendo will get none of my money this week.

I really think they should push more N64 games out, or maybe even some RPG games (Final Fantasy anyone?).

FF7 maybe Goldeneye would be a big winner in my book Majora's Mask would be great Keith Courage would be another good one Mario Paint Mario Allstars

ericlewis91 said:
once again crap

Knock it off, quit contributing to the already overwhelming amount of bitching. Nintendo doesn't aim to please JUST YOU.

SixStringedStress said:
Knock it off, quit contributing to the already overwhelming amount of bitching. Nintendo doesn't aim to please JUST YOU.

uh oh....comment police.........We're sorry, I think we all meant to say Final fight with only 1 player mode and stages missing, and Mighty Bomb jack are the **** DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that better, comment police?

Saying the games are crap is contributing. Telling him not to speak his mind is NOT contributing. Dont double post. Its rude. Have a nice day. (seriously though, a fighting game that is 2 player on every system but SNES? no thank you).

Last edited:
Im double posting for my GF she said that she would like to see these two games on the VC : Spankys Quest and Bubble Bobble

See im not the only one that likes it....I still have it for the N64

ive been waiting for final fight since i got my wii!!! im going to buy as soon as i get off work!

now i was reading a previous post about SNES didnt have 2 player??

i thought it was 2 player but i may be mistaken or played it on sega or something but this was the game where the mayors daughter gets kidnapped and her boyfriend with the mayor goes on a rampage to get her back right? and you can pick up pipes and bats? i think this is right or am i thinking streets of rage?

JeremyGTS said:
ive been waiting for final fight since i got my wii!!! im going to buy as soon as i get off work!

now i was reading a previous post about SNES didnt have 2 player??

i thought it was 2 player but i may be mistaken or played it on sega or something but this was the game where the mayors daughter gets kidnapped and her boyfriend with the mayor goes on a rampage to get her back right? and you can pick up pipes and bats? i think this is right or am i thinking streets of rage?

No you are right. Thats the one. It was two player at the Acrade, and so were its sequals, but the jagoffs at nintendo cut the **** out of it to release it for the big SNES release. They took out levels, bosses, characters, and two player mode. I think they took out Guy or something like that. Not sure.

Sounds familiar, like the Wii release and my 8 wii games I have made a birdhouse out of. (just kidding guys, dont destroy me, only 4 of them are bilge)

which gladiator is that? Blazer? Iceman?

Last edited:
Back