VC Released 05/07/2007

Conan the Librarian said:
uh oh....comment police.........We're sorry, I think we all meant to say Final fight with only 1 player mode and stages missing, and Mighty Bomb jack are the **** DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that better, comment police?

Saying the games are crap is contributing. Telling him not to speak his mind is NOT contributing. Dont double post. Its rude. Have a nice day. (seriously though, a fighting game that is 2 player on every system but SNES? no thank you).

Seriously, dude, seriously super-serial seriously... Final Fight is a classic regardless. And anyone can speak his or her own mind but how sophomoric is it just to post "crap"! Who is going to benefit from that? You have a nice day, kind sir!

Final Fight is awesome, but I have it for the GBA as I'd expect most other Nintendo fans should.

So here's to another week of crap! :)

dam...thanks dude i didnt know that...so there should be one for this month comming up at anytime...i wounder what it will be?

i81u812 said:
FF7 maybe Goldeneye would be a big winner in my book Majora's Mask would be great Keith Courage would be another good one Mario Paint Mario Allstars

final fantasy XII was defintely a playstation game i am pretty sure it wont be on the VC i think the jury is still out on Goldeneye because of EA owning the rights to 007 so i dont know where it will end up... but i do agree Mario paint and Mario all stars would be amazing

yeah i know its a pretty good game im not going to lie it was not my favorite i am sure i will be made fun of but i think Fina Fantasy IX was the best but thats just me.

Conan the Librarian said:
which gladiator is that? Blazer? Iceman?

this is Malibu from the first season... they just brought it back on ESPN classic so ive been watching it when i get home from work everynight haha

Belmont said:
yeah i know its a pretty good game im not going to lie it was not my favorite i am sure i will be made fun of but i think Fina Fantasy IX was the best but thats just me.

Believe it or not, it was one of my favorites too, highly underrated. FF9 recieved too much negative criticism, much more than it deserved in all fairness.

where's Metriod or Super Mario Brothers 2? Hell even Zelda 2 is better than any of these games.

Back