VC Released 05/07/2007

JerrodDRagon said:
where's Metriod or Super Mario Brothers 2? Hell even Zelda 2 is better than any of these games.

Those would be nice, but Nintendo can't give their best stuff all at once (LoZ II, metroid, super metroid, super punchout, super mario RPG, majora's mask, SMB2, SMB3, Dr. Mario, etc. have to be on the way sooner or later). There's always next week.

SixStringedStress said:
Seriously, dude, seriously super-serial seriously... Final Fight is a classic regardless. And anyone can speak his or her own mind but how sophomoric is it just to post "crap"! Who is going to benefit from that? You have a nice day, kind sir!

Oh, I will sir, I will. I am having such a nice day right now. I am sitting here, staring straight ahead, not doing anything but having a nice day, because it is so all-consuming.

Does your mother pick out the VC selections every week? because you seem a little too offended by everything anyone says, and you monitor this post waiting for someone to say they dont want to have sex with final fight, so you can lecture them.

Like you say, there is always another week, meaning even though they advertise one thing, they have all of eternity to actually release it. Ive been drinking V8 so im ready to wait these commi's out.

Agreed, they could've done a little better.
It's apparent that the VC titles being released are beginning to slow a little bit.
Maybe if they offered a few more consoles or something.
Virtual Boy? Game Boy perhaps?

blueradio said:
Agreed, they could've done a little better.
It's apparent that the VC titles being released are beginning to slow a little bit.
Maybe if they offered a few more consoles or something.
Virtual Boy? Game Boy perhaps?

NO REP FOR YOU! for suggesting I bleed my eyes with a virtual boy game. (oh thats your sig....heh) That would be so funny to see one of those on a big screen. People would ask "what is this? and what year did they make this crap? the mid 90's?!?!".

Some side effects from our ocsilating asbestos microwave mirrors include vomiting, seizure, color blindness, dimensia, bleeding of the mouth and rectum, migranes, A.D.D..

Last edited:
I want 32X and SEGA CD games added to the Genesis selecion. A gameboy rom for Wii sounds bad. The quality of the game would be so pixelated. I would like the next releases to be...
1. Super Mario RPG "SNES"
2. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Genesis"
3. Drakkhen "SNES"
I know these wont be the games, but heres to wishing! The releases have been garbage lately...

I like the selection now. I'm saving up to mass buy the ones I want later this year. I really could use a Square RPG to finalize it. Perhaps Secret of Mana?

I am content with the selection right now. I think they lack classic multiplayer games. Blades of steel is on the top of that list, then maybe TMNT2, Contra, Double Dragon 2, Super Tecmo Bowl.

Now that I mention it, its really NOT cool to release TMNT1 and Tecmo Bowl 1, and not the more famous, obviously better sequals. Seriously.

Good point. Sonic the Hedgehog for instance. The first was great, but the thing that made it bad, was the lack of spin-dash that he got in STH2.

Final Fight is ok, but doesn't worth my money.
If it's Final Fight 2, i will buy it but then it better be less than 500 point.

Conan the Librarian said:
NO REP FOR YOU! for suggesting I bleed my eyes with a virtual boy game. (oh thats your sig....heh) That would be so funny to see one of those on a big screen. People would ask "what is this? and what year did they make this crap? the mid 90's?!?!".

Some side effects from our ocsilating asbestos microwave mirrors include vomiting, seizure, color blindness, dimensia, bleeding of the mouth and rectum, migranes, A.D.D..

I actually liked the Virtual Boy.
Also, I don't remember asking or caring about your oppinions. hm.
troll.

blueradio said:
I actually liked the Virtual Boy.
Also, I don't remember asking or caring about your oppinions. hm.
troll.

Ouch, just having a laugh. Damn, really did give you rep too.........

Oh well, if you REALLY liked virtual boy, than you have down syndrome anyways.

How about this instead: you commit suicide and leave a note instructing whoever finds you to call me first so I can drop whatever
I'm doing at that moment and jagg myself off while wearing a party hat.

CROM!

SixStringedStress said:
Knock it off, quit contributing to the already overwhelming amount of bitching. Nintendo doesn't aim to please JUST YOU.

oreally.jpg

On a brighter note, I am happy that final fight came out. I have been waiting for this great release. Fortunately for me I still have my Super nintendo and i can get final fight on ebay for 3 dollars. I starting to become anti virtual console since they are releasing crap.

Yeah, it has been bad as of late, but thats OK for me, as I have been neding my paychecks for other things. But I plan for at least $80 of this last paycheck to go towards Point Cards. That would have made 200,000 points I have gotten...

Back