Very First Havest Moon Wii Details:

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Source:CLICK!

The control scheme shouldn't come as much of a surprise for those who've played Harvest Moon. You perform all your farming chores with direct controller motions. To till your garden's soil, for instance, you swing the controller like a hoe. To water your planets, you tilt the controller downwards as you would a bucket. The controller is expected to be used similarly when fishing and taking care of animals.

You do make use of a few face buttons as well. Left and right on the d-pad are used for cycling between tools. You push down on the d-pad to disable all tools. The A button is used to perform an action of some form; we presume this is a general button for speaking with people or entering buildings.

Famitsu also has a few story details. Harvest Moon Wii takes place on an island that's home to a goddess and a great tree. One day, the tree suddenly goes dry and the goddess disappears. The Koropokuru, a group of helper creatures that should be familiar to anyone who's played Harvest Moon, call upon the player to farm the land, build relationships with other characters and, eventually, revive the tree and bring back the goddess.

I've never played a Harvest Moon before, but perhaps some of you are fans, so enjoy the info! :)

-Homicidal_Gamer

never played one before, but this looks like fun!
edit: thanks for the info HG :)

Last edited:
WOooo!! i wonder how you would cook!!! would you be able to flip burgers or pancakes around?? an itll be pretty cook tossing your baby up and down! playing with your dog would be pretty cool too! im soo happy that they finnaly matched up their bodies with their heads ^^

Back