Victorious Boxers: Revolution

kirkwood973

THE ONE AND ONLY
Dec 1, 2006
new jersey
Wii Online Code
4697-7108-2206-9203
I just picked up Victorious Boxers: Revolution and its an alright game. its cool that its closer to real boxing then wii sports but the controls are so hard to get use to and the camera angle in some of the fights gets you so aggravated you actually wanna jump in the game and kick some ass. but it gets better i swear. you have the option of different contoller styles and i find that using the classic controller is the best and almost reminds me of the style that Fight Night for 360 brought. the story kinda gets in the way of the actually gameplay and if you put it on easy it really is childs play.i breezed through the first couple of levels so i thought it was time to step it up. I would rate it a 7.5 out of 10. If you got an extra $50 you got burning a hole in your pocket and a patient friend who wont mind getting his ass kicked a couple of time before he gets the hang of it. you should pick it up you'll be suprised.

man you have one more post too 100!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!111!!!1!1!!1one@@!!!

but seriuosly coll thnx

I played it a couple of times and quickly realized that I didn't have the patience at that time to really understand it. I was really looking forward to it as well. I'm glad to hear that it _could_ be a good game with time.

Now I would like to hear that after the controls are figured out the game because addictive.

Back