virtual console help plizz

jjrules352

Mario Kart here I come!!!
Sep 1, 2007
france
hi to all,
I am getting a little bored with my wii games (sports, play and monster 4x4) and am waiting for my birthday to get mario footie but until that time I would like to know what the best VC game is, zelda ocarina of time is supposed to be good but how much time does it take to complete?

Ocarina of Time is probably the largest/longest game on the VC right now and I can't recommend it highly enough if that's your style of game (Adventure/Exploring/Puzzle Solving.) but, like most N64 games, the graphics haven't stood the test of time, and can be some what distracting. If you have a high tolerance for triangle faces though, this is definitely a game that should be in every zelda fanatics library.

Another good and long game on the VC is Breath of Fire II. It's a turnbased RPG like the old Final Fantasy series, but I prefer it to the FF games. Something about turning into a dragon in combat, I dunno, it appeals to me. ;P

*Also* If you want to keep yourself occupied for a while, you can get Zelda I and II on the NES for the same price as Ocarina of Time. Just something to think about.

There's a bunch of great shooters on the VC, like Contra and R-Type, that are pick up and play games. I.E. you can play through them a bunch of times with out getting bored.

Please be aware that if you're like me and need to be constantly in the game and don't like too much exploring etc. you may get bored of Zelda. I myself got Paper Mario, which is an RPG, but it's a lot more one-way and it has turn based battles like Final Fantasy. Just yesterday I also got Star Fox simply because I love that game even though I beat one route of it in like 30 minutes.

Back