Im worried!

You can play Zelda on the GC, it's just not as fun.

But seriously don't worry, you're not missing out on much right now. Now once SSBB and Super Mario Galaxy come out you'll be missing out.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
there is quite a bit on ebay. why dont you register and get 1

I'd rather wait for my Local store. Maybe it's just me but I prefer to buy most of my things from a store where I can trust it
And the money he will save he can get some VC titles and maybe another game and wiimote

eBay is the safest place to buy things online. And its really not that difficult. Just choose a buyer who has a great reputation. Have a PayPal account with a confirmed address (like I do) and you're all set. Nothing hard about it. The hardest part is making bids. But you can also choose to "Buy it Now" which is really easier in essence since the price of the Wiis that are up for bidding usually end up being equal to if not HIGHER than the "Buy it Now" price.

the games on the VC will always be there for anyone to download at any time so don't worry about that. although the only unfortunate thing for you is that you may have to pay to download the internet channel after june.

Yes vc games will be there forever. But look at the bright side! You'll get wii games for cheaper, plus you won't have to wait for games to come out. Also your not the only one who doesn't have one ^ ^.

I'd recommend this site

www.itrackr.com

good luck on getting your wii!

~Rival

I wouldn't worry about being wiiless at the moment there are upsides to getting a later model console. Such as bugs being worked out of the system and a large selection of cheap pre-owned games.

Back