help!

stu

wii owner
May 26, 2006
London,UK
Wii Online Code
4982-9370-5014-0207
hi 1st thread:D

hi all i have seen e3 and i am very excited about the wii i only plan on getting one console out of the 3 next gen consoles and that is the wii

i am 14 the wii has really impressed me do you think that this console will be still great if i get it on its own without ps3 or 360

as i am worried

thanks!

well the wii supports more of a play differently style, so if you want the marke' games that can play differently[and fun] your best bet is for the wii system. I can't say much about the others as I don't plan on getting any other system, but the 360 is beginning to look pretty good with bioshock on the way. Both are great systems and you will have a blast with anyone that you get.

pit18 said:
well the wii supports more of a play differently style, so if you want the marke' games that can play differently[and fun] your best bet is for the wii system. I can't say much about the others as I don't plan on getting any other system, but the 360 is beginning to look pretty good with bioshock on the way. Both are great systems and you will have a blast with anyone that you get.

I am definatly getting the wii as im sure many other ppl will but do you think ill still be fine with that console on its own

I don't see why not, I mean it's really like five systems in one if you include the virtual console and such. It's really all up to you. I just have to say though if you do get two, don't you think that you would play one more anyway? Just go with what you feel.

I'm only getting the Wii, im 16. PS3=Waste of Money,
Xbox 360=Nothing Oustanding, and the Wii=Great gameplay, especially for sports games, so if you play sports I think this system will be great for sports games.

Especially that tennis game, I can't wait, I'm going to get my game shoes on, I will so be in the mindset of real tennis, it's going to rock.

Really I had no clue. The title says that wii sports is its own game with tennis baseball and golf all in one.

stu said:

hi all i have seen e3 and i am very excited about the wii i only plan on getting one console out of the 3 next gen consoles and that is the wii

i am 14 the wii has really impressed me do you think that this console will be still great if i get it on its own without ps3 or 360

as i am worried

thanks!

I can't see why it would be that much of a problem, It just depends on what you want out of it because they are all different. I plan on just getting the wii because what i want is what nintendo are making, not what the others seem to be offering, for the most part anyway. That and i don't have the cash for 2 consoles.

thx for all your posts i have decided that i am getting the wii and no other console:D

i am curious will the plane game come with wii sports?

stu said:

as i am worried

thanks!
If I where you, I would just get the Wii until you then have enough money to get an Xbox 360. Those 2 consoles by itself, when bought, cost the same as a PS3.

Back