You know what Nintendo..

ChristmasWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
You win. You win. The Gamecube may of been a rough patch in your console developments, but with the Wii, you win. I have all three next gen consoles, and with Brawl and Galaxy, my Wii is my most prized posession in terms of gaming. I can't believe how much fun I have with this console. I've had it for a year a nd a few months and I can't thank Nintendo enough. I am so happy I have a Wii. I am so grateful my Mom stood in line for one. I just wanted to share my excitement :)

I fully agree with the OP. I've played all 3 and only bought a Wii. Why? Because years down the road a Wii will still be fun to play with a group of ppl. What is a Ps3 years down the road? A PS4 with uglier graphics <shrugs>. The Wii brought a new dimension to the table, all the other consoles are "basically" just the old ones with better video (yes it is more complex than that, but u get the drift). For good graphics and intense gameplay I use my stacked PC. For fun times and some laid back relaxing gaming I whip out the Wii. Not to mention the riot this console is when you load up anything multiplayer with a couple friends. Even people who don't game love this thing.

Back