Were you Impressed with the Wii?

Im loving my wii more and more everyday just got some VC games last night that really gave me some good memories from back in the day :)

Rolex said:
Thanks for the reply Sythin - In reply to your comment that shooting and sports are the only genres which will benefit mainly from the controller - you missed out RPG's and partygames. Surely Zelda:TP and WarioWare have been somewhat lauded enough by now to be considered worthy of the Wii remotes capabilities...

Secondly - "the PS3 will have more great games by years end than the Wii will have. I'd like you to name 10 jaw dropping Wii games that will be out in 2007".

I really do hope that PS3 does - if it gets superbly playable games then Wii will most likely get a port - hurray, more games without trying etc etc BUT buyer beware, more games can equal more crap..do do doooooo - my consoles got more games than your console doesn't include the strap line "yeah but most of them are ???? [insert: great or pants where applicable]:wink:

As for naming 10 jaw dropping games - I am loathed to name any seeing as I haven't played them - I am a sort of suck it and see type of chap, where empiricism rules in my book - just because Motorstorm looks beautiful running in HD then it doesn't make it play beautifully....this was an example seeing as I haven't played it but I have seen it. I'm all for all the big 3 consoles, I just think Wii has something more to offer gameplay wise via the Wii controls.
I get party games but what RPGs would have a great benifit over the other two consoles controller.

Sythin said:
I get party games but what RPGs would have a great benifit over the other two consoles controller.

Well for my money LoZ:TP does a good job but not such a drastic change and then you have the Godfather / Scarface genre which have the biggest impact without a shadow of a doubt (although not played Scarface yet!)

well ive had my wii for a year on xmas and im not bored with it and wont get bored with it
yes the graphics aint that great on some games but it makes up for it on alot of stuff
its great fun gameplay is fantastic and it pees over the playstation and 360 why? because it dont have a hd that will f up in a month or so
ive got over 30 games for my wii and around 30 gamecube games theres a big difference between wii and gc graphics so i duno where a few people are getting the idea that it wont get better than the gc
well your well wrong there i think nintendo are waiting for the best time and are going to kill over sony and microcrap with something very impressive
look at sony all they can do is remake the playstation and call it 1 2 and 3 boring!
at least nintedo have changed the titles of the consoles and coming out with more impressive stuff ok yes ds and dsi but look at everything nintendo has brought out who has been ruling for over 20 years nintendo has
sony and microsoft jus thought they try and join in and make a couple of consoles
well the xbox didnt impress me and the 360 is just a copy of the wii just microcrap
why are people buying the ps3 prob cos its HD and blue ray and thats about it
where was sony and mictosoft when nintendo was ruling over sega with the megacrap? they wernt bring out nothing then still most so called "hardcore" gamers will say otherwise

Back