Wii controller and RSI

It'll up our endurance, not our muscles. :lol: (seriously though) Nothing from the Wii remote would be heavy enough to give us exaggerated muscle growth. But at the same time it'll be difficult for Nintendo to produce a very light controller with such sophisticated sensors in each controller. It's only a matter of time for the remote/nunchuck to get lighter and more responsive.

Try swinging a ds around or a few hours and see if you see any burn! :lol: Not likely... :p

Lol VirtuaCop, we used to have hours and hour long sessions on that thing. Switching Out ever so often.

I do hope that playing for too long won't be a workout. THAT is the only thing that bothers me about the Wii. My Wife and Kids and I sometimes play 30 - 50 round games of Mario Party and my hands get tired from hitting the A button so much. Sore arms, wrists, shoulders after an hour or so wouldnt be cool.

its going to hurt for while, but eventually you'll get used to it

for the real workout try the conducting game :) anyone else who's ever conducted before can tell you it tires you out with only a baton (or even nothing in the case of marching band) i can't imagine doing it with a ds in my hand

I don't see what could be in the controller that would make it heavy. There is a light sensor, a light speaker, buttons and it is a very small controller so I don't think it will tire you out or weigh too much.

yay 200th post!

anyway, i see what you're saying. i don't see it being much if any heavier than controllers now. keep in mind that our information on this is limited to articles from e3 and i don't think anybody took a scale and weighed the thing, the weight is thus a relative estimate

Back