Virtual Console scoreboard?

WiiDS

Observer
Oct 29, 2006
Minneapolis
I was just giving some thought to Nintendo's online network and its capabilities. I haven't heard anything but will there be a way to compare high scores/game progress with your friends via the wii? or maybe a site that recognizes your gamertag?

I don't know of any yet but I think this is possible! At least... i think it'd be

I hope it happens. I think it could give some new life to some of the old games. Besides replaying them. All I know is it would be fun to compete against every other Wii owner for the high score in mario.

whoops. oh well. not many people seemed interested. are there any rumors of this actually happening? I suppose it could be done unofficially with a 3rd party site. As much as I would love to compare my high scores to everyone elses the true virtue would be to actually play against them online. And if nintendo made gunstar heroes available for the virtual console I'd be in heaven.

WiiDS said:
whoops. oh well. not many people seemed interested. are there any rumors of this actually happening? I suppose it could be done unofficially with a 3rd party site. As much as I would love to compare my high scores to everyone elses the true virtue would be to actually play against them online. And if nintendo made gunstar heroes available for the virtual console I'd be in heaven.
heck yeah... great minds a thinkin

Back