Virtual controller

LuckyArmpt

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2008
Question about the vc controller (like from the super ninny).
Does it plug into the main unit like gamecube controllers do or, can you plug it into the wii remote? I'd love it if you can plug it into the wii remote. That way I wouldn't be chained to the machine.
I plan on getting some of the older mario bros games from the wii shop channel.
I already dloaded wave runner (cool game btw) and use a game cube controller but I always have liked the controller that was from the super nintendo and n 64.
BTW, for those of you looking to put in a SD mem card for your console, don't buy at wally mart or other places, you'll pay 20 beans. I bought mine on ebay for 57 cents (okay, the shipping was 8 bux). 1 gig and brand new.

Lucky...

idjut, yes it is. When I signed up, it wouldn't let me spell the whole thing out so I omitted the "i".

Lucky...

weird how it wouldn't let you smell the whole thing...

there are some really long names around here.

LuckyArmpt said:
Question about the vc controller (like from the super ninny).
Does it plug into the main unit like gamecube controllers do or, can you plug it into the wii remote? I'd love it if you can plug it into the wii remote. That way I wouldn't be chained to the machine.

You're in luck. The Wii Classic Controller connects to the Wii Remote (much like how the nunchuck connects)

I'm sorry but some games even if the wii-remote itself can be used, the classical controller attachment make some much easier.

i just wish the classic controller cord was a little lobger when i play with 3 other people....................................................................................l......,.............l..................................l

Yep, just figured that out. Stopped at wally mart on way home from work.
Looked at the controller and noticed the wire connects on the wii controller.
So, I picked one up. Looks a bit small though as compared to say a super nintendo controller.

Lucky...

Back