...W-w-WTF?!?!?...

Jan 5, 2007
Okay, I just beat the game, and I was all like "COOL AWESOME EVERYONE'S GONNA BE HAPPY 'N'STUFF", and so I walked around Kakariko Village...Then Ordon Village...Nothing seemed different, so I talked to Midna, and she said "We must save Princess Zelda!"
And I was like "WTF!?/!?#! FOFOIE4NSNTSTOFMGOFMGFOMG".
Does she just say that because she has nothing else to say? Or did it not save or something?

You didn't actually beat the game probably

Theres no way to save your file after beating the boss.
Its the same in every Zelda game, when u replay that file it will leave u outside of Zeldas castle, with the last mission to complete still.

mk_south_london said:
Its the same in every Zelda game, when u replay that file it will leave u outside of Zeldas castle, with the last mission to complete still.

So, if I wanted to, I could play Ganondorf again? Like, I could never actually beat him?

Nintendo drank before finshing the game?
Nintendo_Mousepad.jpg

plus_sign.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/pantomus/SamuelAdamsBlackLager.jpg
003D.gif

2006-1130supernova.jpg
The World.:( :( :( :( :(

mk_south_london said:

wind waker aint like tht

yeah windwaker aint like that but seriously. I don't like playing tp anymore after I found that out. it was horrable I was gonna head back to castle town and wander aroud but then I saw tha F*ck*ng triangle over the castle and it just ruins the game it really does. There is no finishing it. No point in collecting the hearts coz as soon as you win the game...you don't. I hope phantom hourglass isn't like this! RUBBISH! the game was perfect till they decided "hey lets not let them finish the game"

Steoandnoodles said:
yeah windwaker aint like that but seriously. I don't like playing tp anymore after I found that out. it was horrable I was gonna head back to castle town and wander aroud but then I saw tha F*ck*ng triangle over the castle and it just ruins the game it really does. There is no finishing it. No point in collecting the hearts coz as soon as you win the game...you don't. I hope phantom hourglass isn't like this! RUBBISH! the game was perfect till they decided "hey lets not let them finish the game"

Just save before the boss batle.LOL n00bs...

I went back and looked at my Wind Waker file. I'm at the beginning with a symbol next to my file on the load game screen meaning I beat it. I can't remember exactly what people used to say happens on your second quest. Don't you keep the beginning blue clothes for the whole game or something like that? Kinda like an easter egg bonus?

i thought you got to pick your robes colours or somat daft, they expect us to replay the game if we have differnt clothes, they have to be JOKING!!!

I prefer it this way, beimg forced to start over with nothing in WindWaker really pissed me off, more so due to the fact there were so many places I hadn't gone before finishing the game...

Back