...W-w-WTF?!?!?...

mk_south_london said:
cummmonnn wind waker cant class as a zelda game.
Its just too different
it is different but not too different. And it is one of my favourites so... to me it is

bonodo said:
it is different but not too different. And it is one of my favourites so... to me it is

yer but the last time oi checked windwaker has legand of zelda in the name so i kinda think it should go in the class of legend of zelda.....

du'h??

I've always been on the "Wind Waker has awesome graphics" team. I can't wait for Phantom Hourglass, it's gonna look the same! Nintendo is for hardcore gamers, they don't care if most people don't like WW graphics!

nintendo said they might have downloadable dungeons and stuff for tp!
if so tp could last forever

zelduke said:
i thought you got to pick your robes colours or somat daft, they expect us to replay the game if we have differnt clothes, they have to be JOKING!!!
lol i did

Jay61 said:
I prefer it this way, beimg forced to start over with nothing in WindWaker really pissed me off, more so due to the fact there were so many places I hadn't gone before finishing the game...
I realize this was posted long ago, but i have to say, after you beat ganandorf the second time it doesnt restart but you can save and your someplace(i forgot) else but it counted as you beating the game again, its just you can fight ganon again, and everything is as it was before you fight him. But its still counted you beat him twice. And now you can explore, and fight ganon when you want, and still retain data....In his blue threads.

Back