waiting for opera

My download took minutes only.

P.S. I'm from UK, possibly different server?

P.P.S. Youtube works :D

laguano, turn off your firewall if you have one just to be completely sure that is not the problem... after that, try the wii forecast channel, just to make sure you have an internet connection.

Yeah it is downloading!

5 minutes ago I couldnt enter, it just got me an error code.

Its downloading it!

w00t!

Yeah Mario is running!

Downloading it in Cartagena, Colombia, South America.

Does it takes too long to download?

It is taking so loooooong for me!

I'm in gmail it loads up perfect but how do i send messages using the in-browser messenger if i can't press enter anyone know?

i got in, i keep getting the error code 204038 whilst DLing

EDIT: now i am getting multiple coins while mario is walking on screen, before i used to only get one, does this mean its working alright?? first time DLing something on Shop channel

Last edited:
re: quality, I think (doesnt everyone?) you might be pleasantly suprised that even though not HD or anything, it never was, but youtube probably looks better on your tv than it does on your monitor...

laguano, you must be downloading.... Im on a fairly slow connection and it took maybe 10-15 mins, maybe not.. but, its a pretty big file, at least 25 meg from what I could gather..

laguano said:
i got in, i keep getting the error code 204038 whilst DLing

EDIT: now i am getting multiple coins while mario is walking on screen, before i used to only get one, does this mean its working alright?? first time DLing something on Shop channel

I had the same error, but now it is updating.

Mario is still running for me, but he broke one of the blocks, and he is still getting coins, so that means I'm less than the 66% to get the damn thing!

Back