waiting for opera

was there any release on when us will get it?

dang. well ill be waiting too. to pass the time, do any of you guys find it really fun just to mess with the wii home on the wii? i always re-arange my channels and go spin the globe in forcast for like hours. is this weird?

asdfnick said:
dang. well ill be waiting too. to pass the time, do any of you guys find it really fun just to mess with the wii home on the wii? i always re-arange my channels and go spin the globe in forcast for like hours. is this weird?

LOL, maybe for hours! J/k

Nah, the globe is cool! I was checking weather all over the place today! Down in Miami, Flordia it's in the 80's! Wish it was like that where I live!

iplaywii said:
LOL, maybe for hours! J/k

Nah, the globe is cool! I was checking weather all over the place today! Down in Miami, Flordia it's in the 80's! Wish it was like that where I live!
hah i live right near miami, its really hot, it sucks

man im waitin 2 yea i switch mah icons 2 n i do spin the earth occassionaly 2 c if some 1 pukes lol man i guess we gotta wait for cali ta turn 12eh man hghgosuivghisbgbbvdbgf???... wunt it now

Lol, I go to the shop channel for no reason just to look at the games for sale I read all the descriptions even though I have no wii points yet so I can't buy. :(

lol its ok man they need ta pull some other memorable games outta there vault cuz id love ta play turtles in time or even sonic 2 ta put that nice debug n vwooom Super Sonics n da House

Wii Addict said:
Lol, I go to the shop channel for no reason just to look at the games for sale I read all the descriptions even though I have no wii points yet so I can't buy. :(
HAH i do that and dream of buying them all the time. lol

well i thought the internet browser was gonna be up @ 12 est but i guess not. oh well ill check it out tomorrow morning!

StkNeji said:
havin us a lil chat right here n a forum lol heh kewl
isnt that what forums are for?:crazy:

Back