Walmart.com has Wiis

JStrobes

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
New Orleans
Wii Online Code
7966-9725-8404-6106
The bundle is back up and is in stock here
I ordered one earlier today and I spoke to a customer service agent and she said I could return the games back to the store if I dont want them.

I don't want to pay 689 for the Wii + Games. I only want two games (both FPS) and I only want it to come out to 350$.

Apparently everyone doesnt read the full post. YOU CAN RETURN THE GAMES TO A WAL-MART STORE. You are paying 600 somethign now, but will get your money back. you are paying the regular price

JStrobes said:
Apparently everyone doesnt read the full post. YOU CAN RETURN THE GAMES TO A WAL-MART STORE. You are paying 600 somethign now, but will get your money back. you are paying the regular price

Not everyone has 648 dollars in hand in the first place, I thought of doing the exact thing you did Jstrobes when I was looking for a wii, but I couldn't afford that. Its nice to know that it can be done, of course this is walmart they always let you return something.

xbandaidx said:
Not everyone has 648 dollars in hand in the first place, I thought of doing the exact thing you did Jstrobes when I was looking for a wii, but I couldn't afford that. Its nice to know that it can be done, of course this is walmart they always let you return something.

Well typically with online orders you use a credit card anyways, so it really doesn't matter how much you have on hand.

Unless you wanna pay fees for going over your credit limit. Im just a college student right now in the computer field, my limit is 500 currently and 648 is out of my range.

ok now I understand your situation. Sorry for the confusion. best of luck to you and finding your wii!

My first credit card I ever got was a Citi card with a $2000 limit, that I got when I turned 18 and I didn't have a job at the time.

Pretty big limit for someone with no job, did you finance a car or somethign when you were 16 or something? I find that kinda hard to believe if you have no credit history and no job that they would give you that.

hey this deal comes with elebits which isnt even released yet that doesnt make sense

weazol said:
hey this deal comes with elebits which isnt even released yet that doesnt make sense

The fine print (or in this case big red text) it says games will arrive when they come in.

Back