Waluigi is AWESOME!

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
:lol: Waluigi is awesome! :lol:

Waluigi is by far my favourite captain to use on strikers (and every other game that he is in). I suppose this is mostly because barely anyone uses him so he is quite original, but also because it is so damn easy to score teleporter goals with him.

His teleport move is slightly quicker than Dry-Bones'. However, the most funny goal I ever scored was when the keeper came out of his goal with the ball in hand, I used Waluigi's special to trap him in a square of thorns and easily score as soon as he threw the ball.

What is everyone elses opinion of Waluigi?

Hes good... but theres better. Wana verse me in strikers like... now or soon im bored !

I'm pretty good with donkey kong. His power makes up for the speed I put in every position.

Waluigi is good, he does indeed have the fastest teleport in the game and he chips like a champ, which sets him up for easy teleport goals. Sadly he cannot shoot his way out of a paper bag. Waluigi, like all the captains, is really only as good as the team you give him.

I love the way he taunts people.

Sethoi said:
I just love the noise he makes in his entrance!

When Waluigi is dropping from the sky at the beginning, he sounds like Peter Griffin from Family Guy laughing :lol:

nickz2112 said:
he's good but his character is so annoying i can't bear to play with him.

Lies! Hurtful lies! :yikes:

You should've put "Waluigi" as your username, since we already got a Mario a Wario and a Luigi in these forums...

Back