Wanna buy SSBM to play on Wii, is it worth it?

Tails McCloud~ said:
You couldnt find it for cheaper? DO you not have a game shop around where you live? I live in Kansas and I have MANY Gaming shops around here. Well, it helps when you live in eastern Kansas, theres nothing out west...
"Tumbleweed blows by..."

Well friend, I live in Portugal, and in here GameCube games are a bit hard to find, and the only SSBM that I found was 30 euros ( same as 30 bucks).
Our Nintendo games deliverer was Concentra and they did screwed a bit. I'm preying for not doing the same thing with the Wii.

demonflair said:
Well friend, I live in Portugal, and in here GameCube games are a bit hard to find, and the only SSBM that I found was 30 euros ( same as 30 bucks).
Our Nintendo games deliverer was Concentra and they did screwed a bit. I'm preying for not doing the same thing with the Wii.
I see...well, I guess all you can do is hope for the best. Hope you enjoy it when/if you get it!

I saw some clips and I'm now more excited about this games, looks great.
Still, I have to wait one day untill they deliver me SSBM.

You already know how to unlock some things? DO you have an YIM? Just E-mail me if you ever need help in the game, Info, walkthroughs, etc.
[email protected]
............^underscore

Yahoo Instant Messenger...E-Mail

Holy S***!!! I'm awake and even have to wait untill it be 11 o´clock ( I'm guessing that's the time for my game to be, finally deliver, it's always around that time )... Man I freakin exciting!!!:crazy:

EDIT: I have the game, and HOLY S***!!!! IT'S SO F***IN PERFECT!!!!

Sorry for the double post...

Back