Wanted: Mario Kart DD + GC Memory Card

jibjab

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
is there a buy and sell forum on here? if anyone has an original copy of mario kart double dash that is in good condition and a memory card to sell, please pm me, thanks

I'm thinking you'd probably be able to find one at Gamestop much easier.

Gamestop is a rip off if you want to buy big-name games used, better to look online. An example of this is the fact that Wal-mart sells Super Smash Melee NEW, online, for $28, while it is $35 USED at Gamestop.

Actually, in fact, I've just looked it up online, MarioKart: DD is $35 USED at Gamestop, you can get it new at online stores for Bestbuy, Circuit City, etc, for just $30. Some bigger Wal-marts, Best Buys, etc, will still carry games like MarioKart: DD and SSBM in their store; I got my SSBM from a large Wal-mart.

As for the memory card, various online stores have them as well.

AutumnWind said:
Gamestop is a rip off if you want to buy big-name games used, better to look online. An example of this is the fact that Wal-mart sells Super Smash Melee NEW, online, for $28, while it is $35 USED at Gamestop.

Actually, in fact, I've just looked it up online, MarioKart: DD is $35 USED at Gamestop, you can get it new at online stores for Bestbuy, Circuit City, etc, for just $30. Some bigger Wal-marts, Best Buys, etc, will still carry games like MarioKart: DD and SSBM in their store; I got my SSBM from a large Wal-mart.

As for the memory card, various online stores have them as well.
i got super smash bros. melee at a gamestop for like $28, its a matter of what gamestop you go to. i lost my smash bros. at a friends. thats why a got another.

buy new online even if it's a few dollars more after shipping...

every hard-to-find GC game i've bought use from gamestop had issues... i had to wax the DVDs a lot before they would work perfectly :yesnod:

or before they would work at all.

I have been in stores before where I saw Mario Kart Double Dash and a Gamecube controller included, that would probably be your best bet. Both are new and memory cards are easy to find, just go wherever most video games and accessories are sold.

yeah i live in the middle of nowhere at the moment and figured someone on here might have stuff they'd want to unload :) im in canada, anyone know who has the best deals on this kinda thing that ships?

No one on here I am sure is willing to ship out anything.
This is simply a Wii Forum to discuss the Wii and other consoles etc. Its not an Ebay alternative, and that won't change on here..sorry.

Honestly, just go into town or go for a bit of a drive one day to where the bigger stores are, you are bound to find what you are looking for there.

jibjab... i know what it's like to live out in middle of nowhere. :yesnod: Canada is huge and that could be even more "way out there" and could take hours.

you're best bet will be an ebay listing or online store

btw.. checkout this MKDD mem card... if you're into cheats
i wouldn't buy it... cause i like to unlock stuff. :yesnod:

MikemasterM1 said:
i got super smash bros. melee at a gamestop for like $28, its a matter of what gamestop you go to. i lost my smash bros. at a friends. thats why a got another.

They've taken SSBM off their website now, but Gamestop just a few weeks ago had it on their website (which is representative of all Gamestop prices) for 34.99 used. I've been to Gamestops from Seattle to Maryland to New York and they're always 34.99 used. You either got a SSBM that was mispriced or you bought it earlier, IE: not at a recent or current price. Either way, buying used games at Gamestop is mostly a ripoff; shopping around a bit at other stores and such is almost always a better choice.

You all know at Gamestop/EB games they give you a better warranty on the used than new games.

If you ever buy a used game from Gamestop/EB games used and it doesnt work, even if its just some parts of the game they will replace it free of cost for 30 days i believe it is.

You can't even return a New game to them if its opened, they make you claim any damage to the manufacturer if thats the case.
This is also why they give you so little credit and charge so much for used games. I have gotten New games in place of a few bad Used games over the years. If they didn't have another used copy in stock they HAVE to give you a new replacement.

Good deal but still cost us gamers in the end for the service.

wezeles said:
You all know at Gamestop/EB games they give you a better warranty on the used than new games.

If you ever buy a used game from Gamestop/EB games used and it doesnt work, even if its just some parts of the game they will replace it free of cost for 30 days i believe it is.
No that is 7 days now...

Hub

Back