WANTED: Wario Ware Touched

wiiwii

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2006
vancouver, canada
Wii Online Code
0730-0028-5418-6552
hi guys. i desperately would like a copy of wario ware touched but for some reason (if anyone knows please inform me) they have discontinued the game. Im wondering if there is anyone here willing to sell me the game. i would be really happy if it wasn't marked up to much but i would love it if i could get this game. thanks guys.

i called the eb in my area and he said no and thats how i found out it was out of print too

oh and you know your avatar of that hamptero my dad wrote the theme song for that show

best buy is where i got mine. (but then again that was over a year ago i think)

I've got one....name your price.

I've also got:

A perfectly good, no-problems DS
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Urbz: Sims in the City
Super Mario 64 DS
Nintendogs: Lab & Friends (What was I thinking!?)
Retro Atari Classics
Brain Age

Last edited:
Just so you know the game lasts about 2 - 3 hours. It has some replay value, but i found myself keeping it on the shelf after about 2 months after i beat the game.

I don't know if this will effect your decision on whether you will buy the game or not, but i just thought you should know.

Good luck finding it.

I also heard this game wasn't very good. If I were you, I'd spend your money on something more worth while.

Well, its actually an alright game if length does not bother you. But as i said before, this game does have replay value. Its worth the checking out either way.

Back