WariorWare: Smooth Moves 2-5 Players?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
...SImple Math Hurts My Brain...
:lol: lol same here.

deity_link said:
speaking of WarioWare does any one else think some of the games look just the slightest bit strange
YEA! but in a good/fun way.:smilewinkgrin: just looks like a good party game with friends. :lol:

so kinda like, theres 4 teams, and each team has 5 players, and each team has 1 wiimote. and each team changes players by giving the wiimote to another on ur team. :D ok i got it now. THATS AWESOME!!!

.....................to bad i dont have 20 friends...................:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah... Look At My Sig... A Guy Drinks A Glass Of Water And He GRows Hair FOr No Apparent Reason... Naaaaaaaahhhh... That's Not Strange At All!

yea of course not! i bet theres a perfectly good explanation for it............

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Yeah... Look At My Sig... A Guy Drinks A Glass Of Water And He GRows Hair FOr No Apparent Reason... Naaaaaaaahhhh... That's Not Strange At All!
Lol that what I was mainly talking about has nintendo stumbled upoun a new hair regrowth drink hmmmmm....

Hmm... You think that you might only need one controller that you pass around for each player? o_O;; If you get what I'm saying...
Edit: ... >_> Err.. Yeah. Maybe I shoulda read the posts first. Dx

Back