Warranty!!!

BiZZaRe

WWE ON Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 27, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
6969-6969-6969-6969
Okay i'm about 80% sure this tha right topic...

But anyways my wii remote (wiimote) just froze on me today! And when I swung backwards (in bowling) my mii swung forward and when I swung forward my mii swung backwards...i don't know what to do!

Tommorrow i'ma ring Nintendo (due to it's 5:15pm here and the line closed at 5:00pm) and hopefully get a new one.

But i don't know what to say? Any ideas_______

P.S. Did the remote that came with the Wii get Warranty aswell?

Have you tried playing since? That is a common problem...happened to me a number of times. I think the manual says 90 day warranty on accessories.

yer the game may not have read your movements but if you restarted it may work again!!!!

Yeh i did eh...But still did it!
What can be done anyway?

Nintendo needs to improve their controllers, that's ALL i can say!!!
Mii very disapointed :mad:

y only chics?

:wtf:

I gave my Wiimote a wack too see if that would fix the problem, and it did :yesnod: I think the syncing got jammed.

But, I am really hoping nintendo will make a wireless nunchuck, where you have too synch the nunchuck to the Wiimote...

A wireless nunchuk would be fantastic.

Those who've played Raving Rabbids will know where I'm coming from here. Whenever you have to do the "running motion" (in games like delivering a gift or milking the cow) the wire either tangles itself around my arms or comes up and smacks me in the face.

Back