Webcam...take Pictures?

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
My sister just got a laptop and it has a webcam...what is a free program which lets me take pictures with the webcam and will save them in "my photos"

The webcam should have come with a program that you can do that on.. did it come with a disk?

go to my computer, u can see the webcam in there, go to it. you should be able to take pictures :)

Frogger said:
If everything fails you can always just print screen.
who the hell is print screen gunna help you take pictures.. that just takes a 'picture' of your screen.

ARGH what else will i have to explain today.

Well if they can use the webcam, just can't take a picture with it then.. yeah it would work..

Even if their using the cam on msn and print screen, cut everything else you, and heyy presto, a picture of yourself thanks to the webcam

DRMARIO said:
Start > Programmes > Accesories > Entertainment > Windows Movie Maker

Capture a video of you looking at the camera. Play the video, and click the button that takes a shot of the video, and then save the picture into my Pictures or where-ever you like to save things.
why do that when all you have to do is
start > my computer > click ur webcam > on the right hand side should be an option to take a photo :)

Gaz said:
why do that when all you have to do is
start > my computer > click ur webcam > on the right hand side should be an option to take a photo :)

Yeah it should already be installed in so it works. No point in all that jumbo

DRMARIO said:
Because 9 times out of 10, the software that comes with webcams are awful. Even with the expensive ones.
9 times out of 10 are you wrong when you quote what i say because you don't understand it?
i'm not talking about webcam software, i'm talking aboud default windows XP and Vista applications.

Back