Weight?

Well since they are shipping the product it will obviously weigh more since they're putting a box inside a box, as well as it being filled with popcorn and bubblewrap.

the entire box has to weigh more than 7 pounds. I heard that it was remarkably heavy for its size.

urine72 said:
the entire box has to weigh more than 7 pounds. I heard that it was remarkably heavy for its size.

I've had my hands on the box, and it's not heavy. If you think a bag of rice is heavy, you might think the Wii is heavy. If you wish to know heavy, pick up a Ps3 without the handle, and you'll see heavy.

Hopefully it will be heavy enough to wear the little ones get sad they can't carry it and decide to buy a psp instead so theres more wii's for us.

AmoebA said:
Not if there adopted...

Do you think a 7 year old is just going to have 250 and walk out on his own? Even if they're adopted, it may not be their biological parents, but they're still their parents. I know your comment had meant to be comedic, but I have friends who have been adopted due to many uneasy circumstances. So next time, refrain from what you say.

Back