Weird Problem with "Wii Sports"

mysticav

WiiChat Member
Aug 12, 2009
I have a very strange problem regarding wii sports. I'm able to play all sports except tennis.

Just after a push A+B buttons (wrist strap warning message) for start my tennis game , I get a blackscreen and the remote stops working. I have to turn off the console manually.

The most strange think is that I can't even play tennis execises in the training section!
Seems that now my console hates tennis!

Is the disc damaged ?
Does tennis sport uses some aspect of the console that is physically damaged?

Please I need some light on this subject.

Hey man, check to see if your disc is highly scratched. Hold it over a window or something that gives off light. If this doesnt work then text me back. You might need to clean your disc off! At game stop, they have wii disc cleaners for $15-$20. U need that, it also cleans Xbox 360 and playstation.

Hey man, check to see if your disc is highly scratched. Hold it over a window or something that gives off light. If this doesnt work then text me back. You might need to clean your disc off! At game stop, they have wii disc cleaners for $15-$20. U need that, it also cleans Xbox 360 and playstation.

The disc is 4 days old. There's no apparent damage. I have drivekey, but I tried with no modchip and still I can't play tennis.

I prefer you better go to Game Stop and talk to them about it. They will most likely help you. If not, text me back i might have more solutions.

The problem seems to be related to the console itself.

I tried many discs, same problem.
I even try loading the Wii Sports from USB Drive (HBC + USB Loader) and still the same problem. So this is not a laser problem.

But things are better now. The problem comes some times.
Sometimes I can play from the disc, some times not.
Sometimes I can play from the USB Drive, some times not.

I heard that some other guy got the same problem, but with boxing, instead of tennis.

Regardging the drivekey, I haven't found a solution for the black screen when trying to enter the config menu.

Lol!

You have a newly developed problem with your console. It is severely damaged if you cant play a part of a game. I would go trade it in for a new console. MAYBE! Your disc may also have some problems 2

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What r u talking about! Semi bricked? is this some sort of joke seriously? Is this a hacked wii or something? i really think u r making this up.

Back