what a ripoff!!!!

i never said that was a shoutbox

i ment if they have that then they might have a shoutbox

For be online is not that important. I can invite my friends over and have some fun, so i don't need online as much as others. I agree however, that Nintendo has been making very bad choices lately, the worst is shutting down the Nsider forums, what a shame and waste of a forum.

The suspense over whether Super Smash Bros. Brawl would include online play is finally over. It will; Nintendo announced four player mode will be available in the game.

Players can search for games among friends or anonymous public players. The game will track stats for games played with friends but not for those played with random players. Super Smash Bros. Brawl will make use of numeric friend codes to fill up its in-game friends list.

Players can sass away via four customizable text messages on the d-pad.

Nintendo promises has other online surprises they're keeping secret, too.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/679338/Smash_Bros_Online_Confirmed.html

I always keep up with my g4tv ;)

God, I can't even imagine the bastardly TREASON of some of you yuppy little kids saying things as STUPID as "If there's no Shoutbox, I won't buy it!!"
Your ignorance is overwhelming. Too many of you have been caught up in this Ultra-Modern fad of everything having to be Totally Cutting-Edge or it's complete crap. Get over yourselves!
SSBB is going to be one of the awesomest games of ALL TIME and you're sitting here crapping your diapers because of no "Shoutbox". IDIOTS!!
This is just like all the immature little turds who said they would NOT BE BUYING Metroid Prime 3: Corruption because of no ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. IDIOTS! I was laughing at you while playing through that game, having a total BLAST and knowing how much you were missing out on!
So seriously, grow up and stop acting like stupid crap like a 'shoutbox' is going to spoil your life.
This is like refusing sex with a stunning-hot model because you find out she has a scar on the bottom of her foot.
WAKE UP KIDS!

Transfixed said:
God, I can't even imagine the bastardly TREASON of some of you yuppy little kids saying things as STUPID as "If there's no Shoutbox, I won't buy it!!"
Your ignorance is overwhelming. Too many of you have been caught up in this Ultra-Modern fad of everything having to be Totally Cutting-Edge or it's complete crap. Get over yourselves!
SSBB is going to be one of the awesomest games of ALL TIME and you're sitting here crapping your diapers because of no "Shoutbox". IDIOTS!!
This is just like all the immature little turds who said they would NOT BE BUYING Metroid Prime 3: Corruption because of no ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. IDIOTS! I was laughing at you while playing through that game, having a total BLAST and knowing how much you were missing out on!
So seriously, grow up and stop acting like stupid crap like a 'shoutbox' is going to spoil your life.
This is like refusing sex with a stunning-hot model because you find out she has a scar on the bottom of her foot.
WAKE UP KIDS!
rep'd
because of the similie of your hot model scared foot.

monkey-gun.jpg

Transfixed said:
WAKE UP KIDS!

To true, and loved the model example lol :lol:

chakat assasain! said:
ok... I checked the SSBB website today expecting online... and yay! it has the wi-fi connection!...

...but as I read on I was MAD.... oh my god... FRIEND CODES.... also there is no shoutbox where you can select your game and chat... AND ANOTHER ANNOYING THIS IS YOU HAVE A CHAT DICTIONARY!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?! I know nintendo is trying to be secure and safe... but what about the people who like online to get to know people as friends and have fun?!?! I mean... sure.. I can understand that there will be a kindof lag between far away places... but what if you wanna fight sombody in america?! or canada?!? or japan on select instead of fighting random?!?! WHATS UP WITH THAT?!?! nintendo is great.. but ever since the idea of friend codes thinking that will fix everything... omg... im sorry, but now im not even getting SSBB. I dont want the junk. what a dissapointment... if this isn't fixed then I dont think I'll even want to hear about the game... who else is dissapointed? most of the people on roblox are. what about you guys?

lol you sounds like a rich spoiled teenage girl

"thanks for installing this pool...but i want it a little wider and deeper......re-do it.....NOW!"

obviously you're not that much of a smash fan if you're not going to buy it just because lack of one little thing, and since you aren't one, why are you so dissapointed? (catch 22?)

Back