What about new Wii games on the shop channel.

There are lots of threads on this. Use search. Its a waste of a thread u should go into detail of what ud like to see.

ajnokia said:
There are lots of threads on this. Use search. Its a waste of a thread u should go into detail of what ud like to see.

This is one thing I don't 'get' about here. People harp on the thread starter quite a bit. Do you realize, that if people only searched for answers, there would be no point to having the forum? Might as well close up shop, all topics were discussed beforehand. Granted, there is a limit to this, but discussion is the whole point of this place.

There seems to be an abnormally high number of posts on this forum saying "Use search" "Waste of a thread" "I posted this already". Is there some ceiling on posts that vB has now? Can you waste a thread? If I start a crappy thread, does this mean that there is one less potential thread in the future? I think not.

Just let people post and contribute. People have to start somewhere. The way people get jumped on in here, I am surprised so many stick around as long as they do.

This is a video game forum. A hobby board. Just enjoy it....

Oh yeah, grammar is your friend. This place can be next to impossible to read sometimes.

Back