What anime are you watching at the moment?

Naruto... better than Lain... NO!!!
Sorry, cannot compute. *head explodes*

OKAY, I MUST CONFESS!! I have a not so secret PSL for Tieria Erde!! Also Yuki Nagato, Haruhi S, Itsuki, Asuka Langley Soryuu, Rei Ayanami, Rita Mordio, etc.
and a crapload of other characters... Wow, something IS wrong with me. :eek:ut:

It's odd how admitting these things does nothing to help the problem... Not that I don't find real people hot, but I find the real people I'm attracted to far more embarrassing... :blush2:

Funny, I never blush in real life. Especially not about my perversions... Otherwise I'd be red all day every day. :devil:

Well, Ai Kora is going good, but it's just added to my long long list. Fun stuff.

Last edited:
You guys are dumb. Naruto is more popular and better than any of the anime's that you guys mentioned.
Popular? I guess that's probably true. Better? Hell no. Except my mention of Afro Samurai earlier, it's probably better than that.

I wonder if the site rules let me delete posts on the grounds of poor taste in anime?

You sir, just do not understand! Naruto has a boring contrived plot, terrible action scenes, terrible animation, and NO ONE IS SEXY!!!!!!! Neither the girls or guys. Well okay, Kakashi and Anko I admit, but they've dropped in significance so much. The impromptu, fanserving plot-twists conflict terribly with the typical shonen morals introduced in the show's start. It's become contrived. I liked the first 17 episodes. They were well done. By that I mean: Passable Genre Blind Generic Shonen fest.

Why not? The show says suck all over it's name. Lain=LAME! :drool:
So you dont like decent plots/storys?

Ikkitousen would be right up your street
As would Bleach witch has less of a good story than Naruto

You sir, just do not understand! Naruto has a boring contrived plot, terrible action scenes, terrible animation, and NO ONE IS SEXY!!!!!!! Neither the girls or guys. Well okay, Kakashi and Anko I admit, but they've dropped in significance so much. The impromptu, fanserving plot-twists conflict terribly with the typical shonen morals introduced in the show's start. It's become contrived. I liked the first 17 episodes. They were well done. By that I mean: Passable Genre Blind Generic Shonen fest.

What's so wrong about the story line? There was an exam (Chunin exam) that Orochimaru ****ed up which lead to the death of The Hokage. Tsunade became Hokage ( she has huge boobs by the way) and she and Jarya fight Orochimaru. Later on Sasuke tries to join Orochimaru and Tsunade sends 5 people to retrieve him. There were a couple of awsome fights there Choji vs (Some fat guy) Kiba vs (Sakon & Ukon) Shikamaru vs (some girl) Neji vs (this spiderlike guy who's fight was awsome) Naruto vs Kimimaru ( gets interupted and turns into Rock Lee vs Kimimaru). Then Gaara, Kankuro, Tamari help out Shikamaru, Kiba, and Rock Lee. Then Naruto fights Sasuke ( cool fight that Sasuke wins). After that the storyline isn't as interesting until Shippiden that starts of with a cool storyline. I didn't want to spoil Shippiden for myself so I stopped watching after episode 30. The point of all that is that the storyline doesn't suck.

The point of all that is that the storyline doesn't suck.
It dose if its put up against some other anime of the same type

You cant say there asome fights without seeing some of the best
Hajime no ippos fights start out good then get even better

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmGK9gjHVPA&[/ame]
(Thats just a shorted version)

Ken vs Raoh ?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BG-OdaKAHQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNxEjGUb4To[/ame]

Hell its hard to pick one

Try watching more than Naruto before saying whats the best

Spotted on Youtube (warning: violence, nudity and swearing):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7sRn0F2wOI[/ame]

I so wish I'd watched the dub rather than the sub now. The dub is hilariously bad, but the sub is- to use a phrase I know Monsteroids is likely to be familiar with- so bad it's horrible.

So Bad It's Horrible, Oh yes I know that one indeed.

Errr... What in th hell did I just watch. What is MD Geist...

So Bad It's Horrible, Oh yes I know that one indeed.

Errr... What in th hell did I just watch. What is MD Geist...
A anime?

Wait what?
kodomonojikan08dvdx264a.jpg

Its news to me

You guys are dumb. Naruto is more popular and better than any of the anime's that you guys mentioned.
Oh dear God a future Narutard.

This guy REALLY doesn't know what he's talking about.

Oh dear God a future Narutard.

This guy REALLY doesn't know what he's talking about.

Ha!Ha! Narutotard what a funny thing to say. We got a comedian on this thread. You should do stand up comedy.

You know what, perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't stay home watching anime's online the whole day. Maybe it's because I have better things to do.

What is MD Geist...
The worst work of fiction I have ever seen. There was a whole lot of awful anime OVAs back in the 80s, and this one was the worst. I watched it expecting it to be hilariously crap, but in Japanese it's just terrible.

Basic plot: something called the DEATH FORCE is about to be activated at the BRAIN PALACE, which will unleash killer robots or something. The local army needs to stop it, so to help them, they think it's a good idea to recruit a psychotic super-soldier who's just awakened from cryogenic sleep. And lives only to kill.

Ha!Ha! Narutotard what a funny thing to say. We got a comedian on this thread. You should do stand up comedy.

You know what, perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't stay home watching anime's online the whole day. Maybe it's because I have better things to do.
...Everyone uses the term "narutard" for those over-the-top Naruto fans.

Wait, first you defend Naruto and call us dumb but now you say you don't know what you're talking about? Make up your mind.

Back