What anime are you watching at the moment?

DearS - average kind of anime
Like a anime where the 2 main char care 4 each other but only 1 shows it

Finished Eden of the East.
Really good
Now on to..............................................................?
ghost hunt. they are really good.

Thats one of the series that I dropped rather quickly as I fo8und it boring

:'[ I wanna read more Octave, K-On, and Ga-Rei.

Still, I have a bunch of storebought manga I should read. My crusade for Utena eps has not made any progress.

Currently watching Darker Than Black season 2, which started airing earlier this week.

Public service announcement for American anime fans: Monster begins airing on the Syfy (what kind of stupid name is that?) channel tomorrow. I highly recommend checking it out.

And I second Ninja's recommendation for Mushishi.

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Started and dropped in the same night

Interesting
One peace had a bit where people where trying to raise Satan.
This is a kids anime right?

Currently watching Darker Than Black season 2, which started airing earlier this week.

Public service announcement for American anime fans: Monster begins airing on the Syfy (what kind of stupid name is that?) channel tomorrow. I highly recommend checking it out.

And I second Ninja's recommendation for Mushishi.

I already saw Monster, but I wonder if the dub will be any good. What the hell is the SyFy channel? What a campy name.

Interesting
Where the hell have I been?

-Zelda anime (only 1 episode that I know of, saved it on my wii)
-the 12 Kingdoms (I got on like 8 DVDs (4x8=48 episodes @ least), really long and interesting)

Currently
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
Ok so one female is a bit perverse
Interesting
Where the hell have I been?
Well it did have a funny bit during it when
It turned out to be Brook and they asked "what did he want" and he said while looking at some girl "I want to see your pantys"

-the 12 Kingdoms (I got on like 8 DVDs (4x8=48 episodes @ least), really long and interesting)

I cant believe I watched all of that.
It was shite.
All them episodes and its got a lame ending

Last edited:
Been hearing about "Jungle Emperor Leo". I liked the original Leo when I was younger. When will/did this start airing? I'll try it for the sake of watching Leo.

Been hearing about "Jungle Emperor Leo". I liked the original Leo when I was younger. When will/did this start airing? I'll try it for the sake of watching Leo.
According to MAL, there was a TV movie last month.

Just finished Key the Metal Idol. It was okay, although it could have done without the mountains of exposition towards the end (seriously, episode 14 seems like it was written by Hideo Kojima).

Think I might check out Trapeze when it starts airing later this week.

Interesting

I cant believe I watched all of that.
It was shite.
All them episodes and its got a lame ending

seriously? aw man, it's gonna suck for me then
my mind wants me to finish what i started

-watching Death Note (i've nvr watched it yet... heard it was good, but too simple)

Well it builds up for something epic (like a massive battle) but then fails to deliver
The plot is okish but it kinda reaks of Dungeon and Dragons (I have to get home)and ends like it

Friggen boring

But not as bad as Dark Myth
But thankfully that puts all its shityness into three episodes

Back