What anime are you watching at the moment?

Some times I hate official subs

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY SHARYUKEN!
Eh, wouldn't bother me. It's called 'dragon punch' in English anyway.

By the way, it's spelled 'shoryuken'.

-Trying to find a place to rewatch Utena.

I'm on a Yuri binge. I need Yuri! None of that Yaoi stuff. :prrr:
This is because Canaan ended, isn't it? :lol:

I suggest you check out Read or Die. It practically reeks of yuri.

Eh, wouldn't bother me. It's called 'dragon punch' in English anyway.

By the way, it's spelled 'shoryuken'.
Damn dislexia not alowing my to spell words that arnt English
-Trying to find a place to rewatch Utena.

I'm on a Yuri binge. I need Yuri! None of that Yaoi stuff. :prrr:
This is because Canaan ended, isn't it? :lol:

I suggest you check out Read or Die. It practically reeks of yuri.

Id also recommend Kasmakashi (sp)- Girl meets girl

Perhaps I'll try Read or Die.

I'm gonna see Rebuild Eva in the theater soon. Like, in an hour or so.

what the he** are yall talking about? I'm completley lost after the first post >.>
then don't post here as this is for anime fans only

anyways i'm still keeping up with english sub of Bleach. i occasionally check the dub to see how they voice certain chatacters(i like Harribels' eng voice :D) though most just are ok or piss me off.

rewatched Cowboy Bebop a few days ago. still one of the greats

anyways i'm still keeping up with english sub of Bleach. i occasionally check the dub to see how they voice certain chatacters(i like Harribels' eng voice :D) though most just are ok or piss me off.

Considering my stance on Bleach I really only watched the first episode and that's only because dubbed Rukia is voiced by Michelle Ruff who usually does good dubs.

It was ok. Johnny Young Bosch was an alright fit for Ichigo. Every time I hear him though I just think of Lelouch or Ratatosk.

I'm back from watching Rebuild 1.0 dub in the theater and holy ****. Just holy ****! Yes there is some holy **** in Eva, but this is the expletive. HO-LY ****!! I loved it! Fantastic. Each battle was more spectacular than the last culminating in the crazy re-imagining of the Ramiel fight.

A few things bugged me though:
*Kaworu speaks as if he's been through all of this before or at least met Shinji some good time ago. Anno will never stop trolling us will he?

Also
Thar be coffins on teh moon. Is Kaworu a moon-vampire? He can speak to Seele on the moon. WAT?!
Evangelion was doing pretty good with it's technobable up until then.

The final scene is just incomprehensible to me.

*Even for a shortening of the first 6 or 7 episodes there seemed to be a lot of buffer. Not even the helpful sort. I must say that the comedy portion felt somewhat awkwardly placed. Still hilarious, but just a bit awkward.

*Not enough mental introspection! Meep! I want my free anime psychology course in Hi-Def!!

*I think I might have missed this in the show, but did Gendo really carefully plan the three pilot's trainwreck lives himself? Purposefully? Like Asuka's as well?

WAT?!

*Lilith is all different now. Doesn't bug me too much, but why does Seele have the same logo...
-Actually, now that I remember there was a giant with the Seele mask on
the moon with Kaworu.

-Maybe the one in Central Dogma is
a fake Lilith or a different Seed of Life all together and they(NERV) don't get it.

Still I loved the movie and
the red sea
was a good touch.

Well, they've got three more films to hopefully resolve those questions. My bet is it'll end on another Gainax ending though. :lol:

I'm currently watching Bokurano. For those that don't know it, it's like Evangelion, but more depressing.

Perhaps I'll try Read or Die.
I shall do that.
Yay, I persuaded someone to watch something! :)

Speaking of Gainax endings, you may want to brace yourself before watching the last two episodes of the series.

Last edited:
Speaking of Gainax endings, you may want to brace yourself before watching the last two episodes of the series.

:D I can handle it! I think it's gotten to point where I live for screwy unorthodox open endings.

Are you liking Bokurano?

:D I can handle it! I think it's gotten to point where I live for screwy unorthodox open endings.
It's not so much that the ending itself is confusing, but the part leading up to it is... bizarre.

Are you liking Bokurano?
It's alright. Certainly better than the Narutaru anime.

Agreed. Though I kinda liked NaruTaru, Bokurano is better. At least I thought the manga was better. I've not watched the Anime.

I'm still enjoying the high from Eva 1.0. I love the movie theater. Makes a movie all that much more epic. The theater didn't have very many people in it.

Kind of a tough crowd in my opinion. Of course it was mainly a bunch of nerdy looking men, a group of teen girls who must have gotten lost or something(teen girls liking Eva... WUT? I kid I kid. :lol: ), and some Emo person I couldn't identify from where I was sitting.

HD Eva is nice. :D

I'm still trying to rewatch Utena though so should I watch RoD before or after?

Back