What anime are you watching at the moment?

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. The ending just fell apart.

Well considering that the manga is unfinished they cant have a ultimate ending where every thing is tied up

Ah damn
The end of the first part of Gintama 189 got me
Unexpected cameo end
All the time I thought he was calling Gintoki "The white flash" but when the smoke cleared it was a GUNDAM!!
Its things like that that make the series good
(Its not on the list thought as there are a few story lines that arnt entertaining)
The next part was funny and serious as well
Daily exercise position
gint.png

That ones new on me

Well considering that the manga is unfinished they cant have a ultimate ending where every thing is tied up
Yeah, exactly. The manga is at volume 15 or whatever, and the anime just decided to end at 51 episodes.. they could have extended it a tad more, I think. There's not word of another season, is there?

Yeah, exactly. The manga is at volume 15 or whatever, and the anime just decided to end at 51 episodes.. they could have extended it a tad more, I think. There's not word of another season, is there?

Not yet
But in saying that we have been promised a third session of Black Lagoon over a year ago
Still waiting for the Hajime no ippo new challenger follow on
It has to top Takamura vs Hawk to stand a chance

One Piece: 7.5/10
-Luffy getting smashed, Zolo's ko'd, Nami, Nico and Tony's gone, Usopp and Sanji are hypnotized
-it's been like this for 3-4 eps

Project needs to be done tommarow!

Dance in the Vampire Bund Yeah that one with the loli vampire princess thing
-Luffy getting smashed, Zolo's ko'd, Nami, Nico and Tony's gone, Usopp and Sanji are hypnotized
Are you ever not watching One Piece? :lol:
Probably when he gets up to date with it

Fooley cooley, Blue submarine no.6, and those youtube episodes of DBZ with the talking edited out. To be honest though, Im still not that big a fan of anime though.

Are you ever not watching One Piece? :lol:

Well, I'm a lot more dedicated to things then most people. I'm watching it as I type.

One Piece: 8/10
-Luffy's starting to fight back
-everyone else - still the same

Hellsing: ?/10
-gonna start soon

finished school project!

Currently watching Pokemon Johto Journeys on YouTube as I wait for the final DVDs of the Indigo League to arrive in the mail.

Back